Friday, April 11, 2008

Art Show Opening Photo Gallery

I have some pieces up in the San Fernando Valley SCBWI Children's Illustration show "The Collection" which is presently showing at Fast Frame in Glendale, California. The art opening was last night, so check out some of the pictures from the event below! The show will be up until April 30th, 2008.



Me and My Artwork.

The show and all the work up.

My friend Erik and I, checking out artist postcards.

Me and fellow illustrator Jennifer Swain. Her work was also up in the show.

Illustrator Denise Clemmensen providing some live entertainment.

Balloon artist, Eddie, wow's us with his balloon creations.

Look, Eddie, made a Jack Skellington Balloon Animal.

And an Octopus!


Eddie the Clown, decides to attempt to make a balloon animal version of my art piece "Lucky Monster."


Here's the original painting.

Eddie works his magic.

He starts to gather a crowd.


Amazing! His Balloon Lucky Monster is incredible!

I've found a new best friend!


Eddie made balloon animals based on the other illustrators work as well! What a fun night! Hire Eddie for your event at: http://www.eddietheclown.com/

2 comments:

Guhn said...

See Please Here

Mara Price said...

Congratulatios!
Say Hi to Denise Clemmensent from me.
Mara Price